Sunday, June 20, 2010

the "BES" i ever had!

 “never expect, never assume, never ask and never demand”



I do this shit , and “HE” will say… You never asked me, you never tell me.. how will i know..?
do i need to do this shit? just to be with you?
do i have to say, im alright when everybody sees im suffering..?
do i have to cry often just to get your attention?
do i have to pretend im not looking when i was actually monitoring your moves?
do i have to do this? just to see if your really as affected as i am?
do you really appreciate the things that i have done?
now your going to say, its all my fault..!!
why do you always blame me?
why do you always find a reason for an argument?
why do always shit me every time i explain my side?
why cant you just believe me..?
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?
i want to burst out.. and SHOUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
you're so apathetic..!!
insensitive..
flirt
happy go lucky kind of guy
WHY CANT I JUST SAY THIS TO YOU PERSONALLY?

It's because every time i see your lovely face i forgot everything.

Every time i remember the simple things that you’ve done, all  my doubts just flew away.

I miss spending time with you and the sleep over in your house.

Then the morning kiss while saying good morning to you. Slowly you  open your eyes and kiss me back, then  you go back to sleep.

The breakfast in bed.

The way you sing me a song while strumming your guitar, and ill just pretend i dont give a damn, but i was actually listening.

The non stop chatting, talking about anything. You are so talkative, that sometimes I just kissed you just to shut your mouth up.

The way you move or interpret the song. It makes my heart beats faster.

Your scent..damn..!!!

The way I shit you while you're playing dota.. lol.. run..run..

Spending hours sitting, standing, watching at your side and you just say.. wait, last game.. errrr

I MISS EVERY LITTLE THING ABOUT YOU..!!!
and
I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH YAGIT..!

You are my strength but your also my weakness..

1 comment:

Banat 51-90

still waiting for the one you love? just wait a little longer. i'm on my way! 52. if i never met you, i wouldn't like you. if i ...